Delhi Police Launch Investigation After Fatal Shooting

Delhi Police Launch Investigation After Fatal Shooting.webp

New Delhi, February 17 A 35-year-old man was shot dead in the Nand Nagri area of northeast Delhi on Tuesday, police said.

The incident was reported in the evening, after which a police team rushed to the scene. However, the injured man, Mohammed Umar Din, had already been taken to the Guru Teg Bahadur (GTB) Hospital by his family members, officials said.

Doctors at the hospital declared him dead upon arrival, they added.

Police said a case has been registered under relevant penal provisions and an investigation has been initiated. A forensic team has visited the crime scene and collected evidence to determine the sequence of events leading to the shooting, they said.

Multiple police teams have been deployed to identify and apprehend the accused as quickly as possible, officials said.
 
Tags Tags
case registered crime scene criminal investigation criminal justice death investigation delhi forensic evidence gangster law gtb hospital mohammed umar din nand nagri northeast delhi police investigation police response shooting
Back
Top