Shillong, March 10 The Army was deployed in the West Garo Hills district of Meghalaya, where two people were killed by security forces after clashes broke out between two groups, officials said.Security forces opened fire to disperse violent mobs amid tensions during the nomination process for...
army deployment
casualties
civil administration
clashes
conflict
district council
flag march
ghadc elections
india
law enforcement
meghalaya
nomination process
political tension
security forces
west garo hills district
Nagpur, March 9 The death toll from the March 1 explosion at SBL Energy Limited, an explosives and ammunition manufacturing firm in Nagpur, rose to 23 on Monday after a woman died from her injuries, according to a police official.The Nagpur rural police official identified the victim as Seema...
Abu Dhabi, March 9 – The UAE's Ministry of Defence announced on Monday that its air defenses detected 15 ballistic missiles, of which 12 were destroyed, while three fell into the sea.According to a statement released by the UAE's Ministry of Defence amid the ongoing conflict in West Asia, 18...
attacks
ballistic missiles
bangladeshi
casualties
iran
ministry of defence
missile attacks
national injuries
nepalese
pakistani
security
sheikh mohamed bin zayed al nahyan
sovereignty
uae
unmanned aerial vehicles (uavs)
west asia
Washington, March 9 – Another American service member has died from injuries sustained in attacks linked to the escalating conflict with Iran, the US military said, bringing the total number of US troops killed in the war to seven.US Central Command said the service member had been “seriously...
casualties
central command (centcom)
department of defense
hostilities
iran conflict
israeli–iranian conflict
kuwait
major sorffly davius
middle east
military deaths
military operations
national guard
non-combat deaths
saudi arabia
united states military
Abu Dhabi, March 8 – The UAE stated on Sunday that its air defenses had detected 17 ballistic missiles, of which 16 were destroyed, while one missile fell into the sea.The UAE's Ministry of Defence said that its air defenses detected 117 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), of which 113 were...
abu dhabi
air defense
ballistic missiles
casualties
iranian attacks
military attacks
ministry of defence
missile defense
national security
regional conflict
sheikh mohamed bin zayed al nahyan
uavs
united arab emirates
unmanned aerial vehicles
west asia
Islamabad, March 8 Security forces killed 13 terrorists in five different intelligence-based operations in the restive Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in northwest Pakistan, the army said on Sunday.These intelligence-based operations (IBOs) were conducted from March 6 and 7, Inter-Service Public...
afghanistan border
bajaur district
bannu district
casualties
counterterrorism
dera ismail khan district
intelligence-based operations
khyber district
khyber pakhtunkhwa
pakistan
security operations
south waziristan district
tehreek-e-taliban pakistan (ttp)
terrorism
violence
Peshawar, March 7 At least two people were killed and eight were injured in an explosion at a battery shop owned by a member of a peace committee in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a northwestern province of Pakistan, on Saturday, police said.The explosion occurred at a battery shop of Shoaib Khan, a...
Tehran, March 3 – A 4.3 magnitude earthquake struck the Gerash region of Iran on Tuesday, amid escalating tensions in the Islamic Republic.There were no immediate reports of significant damage or injuries.The earthquake further intensified existing regional tensions.The Iranian...
bahrain
casualties
disinformation
earthquake
geological events
gerash region
iran
iranian revolutionary guard corps
middle east conflict
military operations
retaliatory strikes
us military
us service members
uss abraham lincoln
xinhua news agency
The Directorate General of Shipping has stated that three Indian seafarers, serving on board foreign-flagged vessels, were killed and one person was injured amidst the escalating tensions in the West Asia region.The Directorate, IFC-IOR, MRCC, and other authorities are maintaining close...
affected seafarers
casualties
coordination
directorate general of shipping
evacuation
foreign-flagged vessels
ifc-ior
indian seafarers
mrcc
persian gulf
response team
shipping
support
west asia
March 02, New Delhi — In a video statement, U.S. President Donald Trump said that combat operations in Iran are continuing and will continue until all of Washington's objectives are achieved.Trump confirmed in a video posted on Truth Social that three U.S. service members had been killed and...
Washington, March 2 – US President Donald Trump described the extensive American military assault on Iran as "one of the largest, most complex, and most overwhelming military offensives the world has ever seen," declaring that Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is dead and vowing that combat operations will...
armed conflict
casualties
centcom
donald trump
international relations
iran
iran-us relations
khamenei, ayatollah ali
military operations
operation epic fury
political statements
revolutionary guard
united states
us government
us military
Nagpur, March 1 For Kanta Chachane, Sunday began like any other workday at an explosives factory in Nagpur, but within hours, her world collapsed when a powerful blast claimed the life of her daughter, who was working in a different unit on the premises.Chachane is shocked and struggling to...
Washington, March 1 – Three U.S. service members have been killed and five others seriously wounded in what the Pentagon described as ongoing "major combat operations" under Operation 'Epic Fury', U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) said on Sunday.In an update issued at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time, U.S...
ayatollah ali khamenei
casualties
central command
combat operations
defense operations
iran
islamic revolutionary guard corps
military conflict
military infrastructure
military operations
operation epic fury
u.s. central command
united states armed forces
uss abraham lincoln
washington d.c.
Jerusalem, March 1 At least eight people were killed in a direct missile strike on a residential building in Beit Shemesh, Israel, about 35 kilometers from Jerusalem, rescue services said on Sunday.This brings the overall death toll of people killed in Israel due to Iranian fire since Saturday...
Nagpur, March 1 The lack of proper safety audits of companies that manufacture explosives has led to an increase in the number of explosions at such facilities in the Nagpur district, according to former Maharashtra home minister and NCP (SP) leader Anil Deshmukh, who made the claim on Sunday...
Nagpur, March 1 For Kanta Chachane, Sunday began like any other workday at an explosives factory in Nagpur, but within hours, her world collapsed when a powerful explosion at a unit there claimed the life of her daughter.Chachane, employed in a different unit of the factory on the same campus...
New Delhi, March 1 President Droupadi Murmu on Sunday expressed her condolences over the loss of lives in an explosion at a factory in Nagpur, Maharashtra, and prayed for the speedy recovery of those injured.At least 17 people were killed and 18 others were injured in the blast at the...
March 01, New Delhi – Prime Minister Narendra Modi expressed deep concern today over the explosion at a factory in Nagpur, Maharashtra.In extending his condolences to the families of those who died, the Prime Minister prayed for the quick recovery of the injured and affirmed that the local...
March 01, Nagpur – A massive explosion occurred today at a factory manufacturing explosive materials in Ravalgaon, Nagpur district, Maharashtra, shaking the entire area.So far, 17 people have been confirmed dead in this tragic incident, while 18 others have sustained serious injuries. The...
New Delhi, March 1 – At least 17 people were killed in a massive explosion at an explosives factory in Nagpur district, Maharashtra, on Sunday, police said. The Prime Minister's Office (PMO) expressed grief over the tragedy and announced financial assistance for the victims.In a post on X, the...